Children Matters


Dealing with where the children will live or making arrangements for when parents can see the children on the breakdown of a relationship is often the most difficult and potentially upsetting aspect for parents.  It is important to put the children first at all times and where possible work together to come to a solution that is best for your child/children.  This is where we can help. 

We can advise fully on the options, explain all the legal implications and assist you in coming to the right decision for your child/children and for you as the parent.  Sometimes it is not possible to agree things with the other parent.  In that situation you may need to take the matter to court.  We can help you prepare the paperwork, advise you and explain the procedure and arrange representation for you.  You may need to consider obtaining court orders for residence (where the child/children will live) which can also be shared with both parents, parental responsibility (to ensure that you have a say in important issues relating to your child such as education, change of name, medical matters) or to obtain a contact order (to enable you to see your child).  We can help you with all these issues. 

Contact Us


Keep me up to date with Deborah Gibbins & Co news and the latest information on products and services


What Our Clients say...

I would like to thank you sincerely for such and efficient friendly and reliable service.  I would certainly recommend your company to any other person.

Mr A S – Wickford