Financial/Property Orders


There are usually financial and property matters that need to be sorted out on the breakdown of a relationship whether you are married, in a civil partnership or you are unmarried.  We can help you with this.  We can negotiate on your behalf, arrange to complete the forms required and ensure that there is full and mutual financial disclosure and help implement agreed terms and where appropriate draft agreements or obtain court orders.  We can advise you on the appropriate settlement and explain your options and the procedure. 

It is vital you have expert advice on these issues or you could easily find yourself being pressured into an unfair settlement or not being given the full information you need to make an informed decision about whether proposals are fair.  This is where expert solicitors’ advice is vital.  Come to see us for advice before agreeing to accept any proposals whether they have been made direct by your partner or discussed in mediation. 

It is sometimes necessary to commence court proceedings to resolve financial issues.  We can help you with this.  We will prepare the paperwork, deal with and explain the court process and arrange representation at court.  We can assist in this process whether it is linked to a divorce or civil partnership dissolution or if you were unmarried and cohabiting with a partner in a property together. 

Contact Us


Keep me up to date with Deborah Gibbins & Co news and the latest information on products and services


What Our Clients say...

I would like to thank you sincerely for such and efficient friendly and reliable service.  I would certainly recommend your company to any other person.

Mr A S – Wickford